Let's Check it Out!

Saturday 20 June 2015

My Siblings - Part 1

Hello people

okay first let me introduce myself (i know... i know... late info but it's my blog anyway)

i am the fourth child in my family... i have eight siblings (i know... so many right?? ) and let me make a short intro on all of my siblings

owh... as for my parents... they are the superest parents ever created by the Almighty... the greatest gift ever (that's different story... next post maybe)

my Along (as requested: she want me to
put this pic)
my eldest sister... i call her Along, i might say she's some kind of weird.. at the age of 26 (she still claimed she is and forever 19), she still watching anime, listening to rock music where nobody can stand her mp3 lists and watch the same tv series that was produced like 11 years ago... she's very fun to be around with but the best thing is i can always count on her... owh she's obsessed with makeup and God knows how many lipsticks she have in her collection tho she always bought the same shade of lipsticks (purple... weird eh?) that she claimed it's different. owh... fun fact, people say i look alike her like (seriously) twins and usually people cant tell us apart tho (i hate to admit this) she look slightly younger than me... however... i admire her so much, she's smart (she have Degree in Physics but although she love nerd stuff she's cool... i said that before right?) and always know how to have fun 

Angah, Abang Achik and Lala
the second one, i call her Angah.. she is actually the total opposite of Along. I mean,she love makeup like Along with blonde dyed hair while Along have (get ready for it...) purple hair, they definately have different opinion on how makeup should be applied on (i guess i'm the only one who dont like makeup), but come to style and sense of music... they actually different... Angah is more indipendent and look mature than Along (she's married and have a daughter), and owh... if Along is cool one, Angah is hot headed one... but she is the one who we can count on... She's married to her husband and we called him (wait for it.... drum roll please...) Abang Achik and have a cute daughter named Khayraa.. which we (it's started with my youngest sis) called Lala..


okay... that's that...
part 2 will be update soon
love ya smooches.... muahhh
N!ck

No comments:

Post a Comment